Give my subsidy in my Bank Account-Cancel my “give-up-subsidy

By | February 9, 2016

Subject of Complaint :Cancel my “give-up-subsidy

Company / Product Name:Give my subsidy in my Bank Account

State :West Bengal
Complaint Details : I am a Indane Gas Customer, I don’t know how does my Subsidy Amount make National Subsidy, I want my subsidy amount in my Bank Account.

Name :Prabir Nandi
Mobile no :9732188726
Email address

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *