Home-Need Help for land Dispute

By | September 1, 2015

Subject of Complaint :Need Help for land Dispute

Company / Product Name:Home

State :Uttar Pradesh
Complaint Details : Dear Team ,

I am a citizen of Kanpur. My father is dealing with a case related to land dispute on which we currently had a shop, our whole sole earning is coming from this shop.Our shop is at J-45 MIG World Bank Barra Karrahi Kanpur.

Details : One person name Mr. Prakash Singh had done a forgery with us and had a fake registry of our shop land on which we are residing/using since 1998. We had a power of Attorney which was legally issued to us from the first party Mr. Kamal Bajaj and Mrs. Saroj Bajaj. All these payments had been made in a form of cheque which we had the copy attached with the Papers of Power of Attorney we had with us.

We are very sorry to not have

Name :Harshu Agarwal
Mobile no :8130475654
Email address :er.rshuagarwal@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *