HP Gas-cancell my “give- up” subsidy

By | August 7, 2015

Subject of Complaint :cancell my “give- up” subsidy

Company / Product Name:HP Gas

State :Chattisgarh
Complaint Details : Sir,I have mistake by lack of knowledge i have pressed a “give-up subsudy” button and then immediately message to my phone as “henceforth you will be receiving Hp Gas cylinders at non-subsidized rates only”
sir, it is requested to cancel my request “give-up subsidy” iam a very poor man. so i want a Hp Gas cylinders at subsidized rates.
Thanking you sir

Name :Leeladhar patel
Mobile no :9301012169
Email address :ptushar139@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *