HP gas-deactivate give up subsidy

By | July 5, 2015

Subject of Complaint :deactivate give up subsidy

Company / Product Name:HP gas

State :Bihar
Complaint Details : I mistakenly activate give up subsidy.sir,I am poor please sir I requested u to return my subsidy .I need it.
consumer no_606222
Consumer name-Rakesh Kumar
Issuing company-hpcl
PH no-9155992971

Name :Rakesh kumar
Mobile no :9155992971
Email address :anjalilibra4@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *