Hp gas (dhamangaon gas & domestic appliances-hp gas subsidy ….i want back my subsidy

By | September 7, 2015

Subject of Complaint :hp gas subsidy ….i want back my subsidy

Company / Product Name:Hp gas (dhamangaon gas & domestic appliances

State :Maharashtra
Complaint Details : By mistakely i activated give it up….but now still i want back my subsidy ….so plz give back my subsidy…
My consumer number is

Name :Prakash Dinkarrao Pachbuddhe
Mobile no :9766088058
Email address :mpachbuddhe123@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *