HP gas-Giving up subsidy

By | June 23, 2015

Subject of Complaint :Giving up subsidy

Company / Product Name:HP gas

State :Andhra Pradesh
Complaint Details : Consumer No – 631364. HP Gas, B.S. Enterprises.

I want to give up my subsidy. Please do the needful.

Name :D. Kamalakar Reddy
Mobile no :9440975151
Email address :reddy.kamalakar@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *