Indane-Cancel my ‘giveup subsidy’ request

By | June 13, 2015

Subject of Complaint :Cancel my ‘giveup subsidy’ request

Company / Product Name:Indane

State :Kerala
Complaint Details : I am Kumaran PV. By mistake, i have sent a request to giveup subsidy . Now i need to cancel it. So i request you to please cancel my giveup subsidy request. I need my subsidy.
My consumer no. 4762
Mob no. 9847477608

Name :Kumaran P.V
Mobile no :9847477608
Email address

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *