Indane Gas-Cancel Give it up Gas subsidy

By | February 25, 2016

Subject of Complaint :Cancel Give it up Gas subsidy

Company / Product Name:Indane Gas

State :Punjab
Complaint Details : Wrongly I had selected the give it up options. The result of that I am not receiving my LPG gas subsidy in my account. I request you to manage my subsidy back and cancel me from give it up scheme .My Consumer No. B-28381 with Bajwa Gas Services,Amritsar
Adhaar No.809225261388.As local distributor not guide us proper about this.

Name :Pargat Singh
Mobile no :9888553123
Email address

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *