Indane gas-cancel my give it up survise

By | August 5, 2015

Subject of Complaint :cancel my give it up survise

Company / Product Name:Indane gas

State :West Bengal
Complaint Details : My consumer no distrubuter baba loknath gas agency pls cancel my give it up sarvise pls understand my family poor dont income monthly 2000.this accidently sarvise activate.pls cancel sarvise

Name :Rina halder
Mobile no :8116110486
Email address

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *