Indane gas-Cancel my give up subsidy request

By | July 18, 2015

Subject of Complaint :Cancel my give up subsidy request

Company / Product Name:Indane gas

State :West Bengal

Complaint Details :Sir,
I, Mita Bagchi, Consumer No- 3473, Ditributor Name- Betai Jitpur Indane Gramin vitrak. By mistake I clicked opt. out of subsidy. but I want to cancel my request. I do not wish to have my name put in the ‘ Scroll of honour’ for opting out of subsidy. So, I kindly request you to de-activate my name from out of subsidy.
Thanking, you

Name :Mita Bagchi
Mobile no :9732912618
Email address

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *