indane gas-Cancel my ‘giveup subsidy’ request

By | September 3, 2015

Subject of Complaint :Cancel my ‘giveup subsidy’ request

Company / Product Name:indane gas

State :Andhra Pradesh

Complaint Details :I am rajeev guptha. By mistake, I have sent a request to give up subsidy . Now i need to cancel it. So i request you to please cancel my give up subsidy request. I need my subsidy.
My consumer no. 29799
Mob no. 7569631206

Name :rajeev guptha
Mobile no :7569631206
Email address

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *