Indane gas-Cancle my give up subsidy request

By | July 22, 2015

Subject of Complaint :Cancle my give up subsidy request

Company / Product Name:Indane gas

State :Punjab
Complaint Details : sir,
I am pardeep kumar,my consumer no. is 29587,distributer name bachan gas service.By mistake,i clicked opt. out of subsidy.but i want to cancle my request.I do not wish to have my name put in the scrool of hounor for opting out of subsidy.So, i kindly request you to deactivate my name from out of subsidy.
Thanking ,you.
Name Pardeep kumar
mobile no. 8727044362

Name :Pardeep kumar
Mobile no :8727044362
Email address

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *