pan card-pan card money refund

By | June 7, 2015

Subject of Complaint :pan card money refund

Company / Product Name:pan card

State :Delhi
Complaint Details : sir, I am Subrata halder,c/o-Tapan kr. halder,i am cancelling pan card because my age 15 sir, i want my pan card mony refund.
your truly
subrata halder

Name :subrata
Mobile no :halder
Email address

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *