Pan Card-Refund of the money

By | January 31, 2017

Subject of Complaint :Refund of the money

Company / Product Name:Pan Card

State :Maharashtra

Complaint Details :It been 2 months i have been applied for the pan card, still now i did not receive my pan card or did not get any mail.

so i request you to please refund my amount as soon as possible.

Name :Jyoti
Mobile no :7757856140
Email address

One thought on “Pan Card-Refund of the money

  1. NSDL eGovernance Infrastructure Limited

    Dear Jyoti,

    This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to write your query/complaint to email ID, for speedy resolution of grievances mentioning your acknowledgement number or PAN / TAN . Alternatively, you can also send your query/complaint to NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure limited using the following options-

    a. Visit the NSDL e-Gov website and write your query / complaint. The link is
    b. Reach us at our – TIN Call centre on 020- 2721 8080.
    c. Query / Complaint can also be sent vide letters, letter should be sent on following address.
    NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd,
    5th Floor, Mantri Sterling,
    Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997 /8,
    Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk,
    Pune – 411 016


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *