ricosordi-Want to Change the ricosordi watch

By | September 23, 2015

Subject of Complaint :Want to Change the ricosordi watch

Company / Product Name:ricosordi

State :Uttar Pradesh
Complaint Details : sir ,i orderd a ricosordi combo watch and i got it but one of the watch is not showing correct time and lots of time it close so i want to change this immediately.

Name :Rituraj singh rajpoot
Mobile no :7068084488
Email address :Kingsinghrituraj95@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *