Tata Docomo Postpaid SIM-Lost my sim card want to block it

By | July 2, 2015

Subject of Complaint :Lost my sim card want to block it

Company / Product Name:Tata Docomo Postpaid SIM

State :Karnataka
Complaint Details : I lost my phone today ,
i need to block my sim and file a complaint.
Can you please help me by giving my IMEI number of the phone i was using i don’t have it.
It is Gionee E6 phone.
Kindly provide the details ASAP so that i can book a complaint?

Name :Ram Prasad GS
Mobile no :8123528958
Email address :rmprsd.gs@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *