technical examinations bord-lost marks card

By | April 7, 2017

Subject of Complaint :lost marks card

Company / Product Name:technical examinations bord

State :Karnataka

Complaint Details :My name is Prashanth.t , I am studying diploma civil engineering in Sri Krishna polytechnic college in chikkabanavara , I lost my marks card of ( 1st sem diploma civil engineering ) my register number is ( 487ce14024 ).. while shifting to new house in laggare on 3/25/2017 . So I want put add in newspaper about lost marks card to apply application for duplicate marks card..

Name :Prashanth.T
Mobile no :8150834242
Email address

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *