Videocon Dth-change my mobile number and name

By | May 30, 2016

Subject of Complaint :change my mobile number and name

Company / Product Name:Videocon Dth

State :Gujarat
Complaint Details : Mera name Parvat Rathwa hai,
Mene mere Bhai Mr lalabhai N Rathwa se
Videocon Dth kharid Liya hai
To aapse request hai ki Videocon dth me Mera name Register Karen


Name :Parvat Bhai n Rathwa
Mobile no :9537060290
Email address

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *