videocond2h-change my registered mo no

By | November 30, 2015

Subject of Complaint :change my registered mo no

Company / Product Name:videocond2h

State :Maharashtra
Complaint Details : I want to change my old registered mobile number.

Name :Mukund B Dhawale
Mobile no :9860113455
Email address

One thought on “videocond2h-change my registered mo no

  1. Videocon D2H

    Dear Mukund,

    Please share your Customer ID and new mobile number you wish to change as RTN with us, so we can assist you further.

    Warm Regards,
    Videocon D2H


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *