bhiwani municipal committee-change in birth certificate

By | October 23, 2015

Subject of Complaint :change in birth certificate

Company / Product Name:bhiwani municipal committee

State :Haryana
Complaint Details : in my son birth certificate my name and my husband last name are not right
F name Deepak Gupta
M name Tamanna Gupta
but in certificate of my son(Manan Gupta)
Deepak and Tamanna Devi

n my son has in 10 th class for board exam i need a certificate with right name
reg no 1067
पहले कहा आप bith place पर ठीक करवाओ
वो भी करवा दिया पर 2साल हो गए है।

Name :Tamanna Gupta
Mobile no :09034990648
Email address

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *