HP Gas-Cancell my “give-up subsidy”

By | October 20, 2015

Subject of Complaint :Cancell my “give-up subsidy”

Company / Product Name:HP Gas

State :Rajasthan
Complaint Details : Cancell my “give-up subsidy”
My Details are as below
Consoumer ID 524915 (HP Gas)
Gagan Gas Agency
213/214 Sukhadia Shopping Centre
Sri Ganganagar-335001

Name :Baldev Raj
Mobile no :9314962385
Email address :baldevmehna@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *